GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
The college is having its own grievance Redressal system under chairmanship of the principal.The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person,or in consultation with the officer in-charge Students’ Grievance Cell. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/ suggestion box of the Grievance Cell at Administrative Block.
• Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
• Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
• Suggestion / complaint Box is installed in front of the Administrative Block in which the Students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics / Administration in the College.
• Advising Students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
• Advising All the Students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and College administration
• Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
• Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal.
v The Grievances may broadly include the following complaints of the aggrieved students
c. Grievance related to Assessment
d. Grievance related to Victimization
e. Grievance related to Attendance
f. Grievance related to charging of fees
g. Harassment by colleague students or the teachers/staff etc.
The following persons are members of the cell
1. Dr. V. P. Singh Principal Chairman
2. Dr. U. M. Jha Member 9934658503
3. Dr. B. K. Rai Member 9430051803
4. Dr. S. K. Singh Member 9430217500
5. Dr. Indu kumari Member
6. Dr. Akhilesh Dogra Member 9934245454
7. Dr. Indudhar Jha Member 9334911593